1. Prepare rice according to package directions. Keep warm.
2. Cook orange juice and next 4 ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring once, 1 minute. Remove from heat; remove and reserve 2/3 cup orange juice mixture. Pour remaining mixture into a large shallow dish or large zip-top plastic freezer bag; add salmon, turning to coat. Cover or seal, and chill 15 minutes. Remove salmon from marinade, discarding marinade. Place marinated salmon on an aluminum foil-lined jelly-roll pan.
3. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
4. Meanwhile, bring reserved 2/3 cup orange juice mixture to a light boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; cook 5 minutes or until slightly thickened and syrupy.
5. Serve salmon over rice. Top with orange sauce, and sprinkle with green onions.