Pampered Chef Recipe
12 servings (3/4 cup)
1. Microwave cream on high 30-40 seconds or until hot; set aside.
2. Combine sugar, corn syrup and water in 2 quart saucepan.
3. Cook on medium-high heat 4-5 minutes or until sugar is melter.
4. Reduce heat to low; stir until honey colored. (To check color, place a small drop onto a white paper plate; repeat until honey color is achieved.)
5. Remove pan from heat.
6. Slowly add cream (mixture will bubble dramatically), stirring constantly until smooth.
7. Add vanilla and salt.
8. Cool 5-10 minutes.