Photo: Aya Brackett; Styling: Emma Star Jensen
- 1 1/3 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup finely sliced green onions (including tops)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 long baguette, thinly sliced
- 1. Preheat broiler. Mix mayonnaise, parmesan, green onions, dill, lemon juice, and pepper.
- 2. Set baguette slices on a baking sheet and broil about 4 in. from heat just until starting to brown, about 1 minute. Turn slices over and spread parmesan mixture generously on top. Broil until topping is bubbly and starting to brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve warm.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per toast.
- Calories: 73
- Calories from fat: 37%
- Protein: 2.3g
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Carbohydrate: 9.4g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Sodium: 167mg
- Cholesterol: 3.3mg