Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Whisk eggs and milk in a shallow bowl.
3. Heat large skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray over medium heat.
4. Dip 4 bread slices in egg mixture; cook 3 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Remove from skillet; repeat with remaining 4 slices.
5. Thinly spread 4 slices with mustard; top each with 1/4 of the ham and pineapple. Cover with remaining slices.
6. Place sandwiches on a baking sheet; heat in oven, about 3 minutes.
How kids can help: Whisk eggs and milk; spread mustard; assemble sandwiches.
TIP: You can swap smoked turkey for ham.