1. Preheat grill to high heat (400° to 500°). Combine garlic and oil in a small bowl; let stand 15 to 30 minutes.
2. Divide dough into 8 portions. Press each portion to 1/4-inch thickness on lightly oiled baking sheets. Brush both sides of crusts lightly with half of garlic oil.
3. Place dough pieces on hot grill rack, in batches if necessary; grill 2 minutes or until bottoms of crusts are marked and tops begin to puff. Remove crusts from grill, and place on baking sheets, grilled side up.
4. Brush remaining garlic oil on crusts. Top with tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Place pizzas on grill rack with a large spatula, close lid, and grill 1 to 2 minutes or until crusts are golden brown and cheese melts. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.