Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Mindi Shapiro Levine
- 1 medium ripe plantain, peeled and sliced diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick pieces
- 1 lime, halved
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, divided
- 2 (6-ounce) swordfish fillets, halved horizontally
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups mixed baby greens
- Tomato-Molasses Dressing
- Brush plantain slices and lime halves evenly with 1 tablespoon coconut oil. Place plantains and lime halves, flesh-side down, on a greased grill rack. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) about 4 minutes or until golden brown; set aside.
- Sprinkle swordfish with salt and pepper; brush fillets with remaining 2 tablespoons coconut oil. Place fish on a greased grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Arrange greens on 2 serving plates. Top evenly with fish, plantains, and grilled lime; drizzle with Tomato-Molasses Dressing.