Photo: David Tsay
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 3 peaches, halved and pitted
- 3 apricots, halved and pitted
- 3 plums, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces Manchego cheese, thinly shaved
Grill: 2 Minutes
Total: 27 Minutes
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°).
- 2. Combine balsamic vinegar and brown sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer about 15 to 20 minutes or until vinegar is reduced to a glaze; set aside.
- 3. Brush fruit with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill fruit, in batches, 1 minute on each side. Transfer to a platter.
- 4. Drizzle grilled fruit with half of balsamic glaze. Top fruit with cheese, and drizzle with remaining balsamic glaze. Serve immediately.