Marinating shrimp in a seafood brine ensures moisture retention and enhances the flavors of this exquisite hors d'oeuvre. Score big with guests by pairing with tangy sangrita and a glass of crisp white wine. You'll score big with guests at your next party.
- Add shrimp to Seafood Brine, cover, and refrigerate for up to 1 hour.
- Combine olive oil, garlic, parsley, red pepper flakes, and wine.
- Remove shrimp from brine, and rinse thoroughly. Toss shrimp with the marinade to coat, cover, and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Grill shrimp over medium-hot coals 3 to 5 minutes per side or until done.
- Ladle a shallow pool of Sangrita into soup or pasta bowls. Top with shrimp and avocados.