Be the first to rate it
Photo: Stephen Devries; Styling: Lynn Nesmith
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (12- to 16-ounce) package smoked sausage
- 3 red, yellow, and/or orange bell peppers, halved and seeded
Grill: 8 Minutes
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 2. Cut sausages in half lengthwise. Grill sausages and peppers 4 minutes on each side. Remove charred skin from peppers, if desired; slice into strips. Cut sausages diagonally into 4-inch pieces. Toss peppers and sausages in honey mixture, and transfer to serving platter.