Photo: Thomas J. Story; Styling: Dan Becker
- 6 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped capers
- 1/2 teaspoon red chile flakes
- 2 teaspoons minced oil-packed anchovies
- 1/2 cup pitted oil-cured olives
- 1 1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1. Heat grill to medium (350° to 450°) with an area left unheated for indirect heat. Toss potatoes in 1 tbsp. oil; grill flat side down until marks appear, 8 minutes. Turn over, moving to indirect area. Cook until tender, 10 minutes. Let cool, then cut into chunks.
- 2. Whisk remaining 3 tbsp. oil, mustard, vinegar, oregano, capers, chile flakes, and anchovies in a large bowl. Gently mix in remaining ingredients.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
- Calories: 182
- Calories from fat: 53%
- Protein: 3.1g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Carbohydrate: 18g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Sodium: 342mg
- Cholesterol: 1.3mg