1. Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
2. To prepare pork, combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning occasionally. Remove pork from bag; discard marinade. Sprinkle pork evenly with salt and black pepper.
3. Place pork on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 22 minutes or until a thermometer registers 155°, turning occasionally. Remove from heat; let stand 10 minutes. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices; cut each slice into thin strips, and keep warm.
4. To prepare salad, combine carrot and next 7 ingredients (through jalapeño) in a medium bowl; toss well.
5. Place about 1 1/2 ounces pork on each of 8 lettuce leaves; top each serving evenly with 1/4 cup mango mixture and 2 tablespoon bean sprouts.