- 3 limes, divided
- 8 large ears fresh yellow corn, husks removed
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta or Cotija cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh chives
Total: 40 Minutes
- 1. Cut 2 limes in half, and squeeze juice from lime halves to equal about 1/4 cup.
- 2. Preheat grill to 400° to 450° (high) heat. Brush corn with mayonnaise. Sprinkle with desired amount of salt and pepper. Grill corn, covered with grill lid, 10 to 12 minutes or until done, turning occasionally. (Kernels may char and pop.)
- 3. Cut kernels from cobs into a large bowl. Stir cheese, chives, and lime juice into kernels. Cut remaining lime into 4 wedges, and serve with corn salad.