Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Amy Burke
- 8 ears fresh corn, husks removed
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 small garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Garnish: lime zest
Total: 30 Minutes
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Coat corn lightly with cooking spray. Sprinkle with desired amount of salt and pepper. Grill corn, covered with grill lid, 15 minutes or until golden brown, turning occasionally.
- 2. Meanwhile, stir together butter and next 5 ingredients. Remove corn from grill, and cut into thirds. Serve corn with butter mixture. Garnish, if desired.