1. Remove dough from refrigerator. Let stand at room temperature, covered, for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat grill to high heat.
3. Combine honey and 1 teaspoon water in a medium bowl. Add pineapple and ham; toss to coat. Add pineapple and ham to grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side or until well marked. Remove from grill; cut into 1-inch pieces.
4. Divide dough into 4 portions. Roll each portion into a 7-inch circle on a lightly floured surface. Lightly coat dough with cooking spray. Place dough on grill rack; grill 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
5. Reduce grill temperature to medium.
6. Spread marinara evenly over pizzas, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Arrange pineapple and ham over pizzas; sprinkle with cheese. Place pizzas on grill rack; grill pizzas 3 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with pepper.