- 1 (2-lb.) flank steak, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons dried chipotle powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 16 (8-inch) flour tortillas (optional)
- Guacamole Sauce
Grill: 20 Minutes
Stand: 5 Minutes
- 1. Sprinkle steak evenly with chipotle powder and salt; rub with garlic.
- 2. Grill steak, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 8 to 10 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Cover loosely with aluminum foil, and let stand 5 minutes.
- 3. Cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin strips. Serve with tortillas, if desired, and Guacamole Sauce.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used McCormick Gourmet Collection Chipotle Chile Pepper for dried chipotle powder.