Photo: Brian Woodcock; Styling: Claire Spollen
Don't feel like a sandwich? Serve the steak topped with the cucumber sauce and the vegetables as a side salad. Cut the flatbread into triangles, and toast until crisp.
Serves 4 (serving size: 1 sandwich)
1. Preheat the grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
2. Sprinkle steak evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place steak on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 10 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turning after 6 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut steak diagonally into thin slices.
3. Place shredded cucumber in paper towels; gently squeeze to release moisture. Stir cucumber, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper into yogurt.
4. Combine onion, dill, oil, and juice in a bowl; toss to coat.
5. Divide steak evenly among flatbread pockets; top each with about 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture, 1/4 cup onion mixture, and 1 halved tomato slice.