Photo: Kate Sears; Styling: Susan Vajaranant
- 2 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 pound pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup drained canned mandarin orange segments
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted, optional
- 1. Preheat grill to medium. Lightly mist a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray and dust with flour. Place white chocolate in a bowl and set over a small pan of simmering water (do not let bottom of bowl touch water). Cook, stirring often, until white chocolate has melted.
- 2. Press and stretch dough to form a 14- to 15-inch round. Place dough on prepared sheet, place on grill, cover and cook for about 5 minutes, until crust is puffed and golden. Using tongs, flip dough over and cook for about 3 minutes longer.
- 3. Sprinkle dough evenly with chocolate chips, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Cover grill and cook 2 minutes, until chocolate chips have melted. Using an offset spatula or butter knife, spread chocolate evenly over dough. Using tongs or spatula, transfer pizza to a large cutting board.
- 4. Scatter berries and orange segments over pizza. Sprinkle with almonds, if desired. Dip a fork into bowl with melted white chocolate and drizzle over pizza.
- Calories: 344
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 8g
- Carbohydrate: 57g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Sodium: 237mg