- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried or 1 tablespoon minced fresh marjoram
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 12 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- Cilantro-Pecan Pesto
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- Toppings: Salsa Picante, sour cream, chopped cilantro
Other: 2 Hours, 8 Minutes
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a shallow dish or zip-top freezer bag; add chicken. Cover or seal, and chill 2 hours. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 4 minutes on each side or until done. Cut chicken into thin strips.
- Top 1 side of 6 tortillas evenly with Cilantro-Pecan Pesto, cheese, and chicken. Top with remaining tortillas.
- Cook quesadillas in a lightly greased skillet or griddle over medium-high heat (350°) 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Cut each quesadilla into quarters. Serve with desired toppings.