Be the first to rate it
Photo: Stephen Devries; Styling: Lynn Nesmith
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 roasted red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons capers
Grill: 10 Minutes
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Cut cauliflower into 1/2-inch-thick (ends) and 1/4-inch-thick (middle) slices.
- 2. Brush cauliflower generously with oil on both sides, and place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with lemon-pepper seasoning. (Place any small pieces of cauliflower on a piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil.)
- 3. Grill cauliflower planks (and small pieces on foil) 5 minutes on each side or until tender. Transfer to serving platter, and sprinkle with bell pepper and capers.