Be the first to rate it
Photo: Luca Trovato; Styling: Dani Fisher
- 12 (6-inch) wooden skewers
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon bourbon
- 1 quart strawberries, hulled
- 1 (10.75- to 16-ounce) pound cake, cut into cubes
Grill: 2 Minutes
- 1. Soak skewers in water 30 minutes. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°).
- 2. Heat butter and brown sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring until well blended. Stir in whipping cream and bourbon. Remove from heat; set aside.
- 3. Thread berries and pound cake evenly onto skewers. Place on well-greased grill grates, and grill 1 minute on each side or until cake is lightly toasted. Serve with bourbon-butterscotch sauce.