1. Heat grill to a medium/high temperature.
2. Beat egg in a medium sized bowl.
3. Add ground chicken or turkey, artichokes, onion, minced garlic, oregano, basil, parsley, salt, pepper, rice, lemon juice and minced red pepper. Mix together until incorporated.
4. Divide and flatten into 4 even sized patty shapes and let sit in the fridge for 5 minutes.
5. Place patties on the grill and cook for 6-8 minutes each side until desired doneness.
6. Lightly grill the bun and set aside.
7. Place 1 ounce of feta cheese on top of each burger. Continue to grill until cheese is melted and soft. Remove from heat.
8. Spread hummus on both sides of the bun.
9. To assemble the burger, layer the bottom of the bun with the patty, lettuce, cucumber, tomato and top half of bun.