1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place a large piece of aluminum foil over bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Attach sides of pan; fold excess foil around outside of pan. Coat bottom of springform pan with cooking spray.
2. Stir together flour and next 5 ingredients.
3. Beat 1/3 cup buttery spread, granulated sugar, and brown sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy (about 5 minutes). Beat in vanilla; add eggs, 1 at a time, beating 1 minute after each addition.
4. Beat in yogurt. Gradually beat in flour mixture; add carrots, and beat until blended. Spoon into prepared pan.
5. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven, and gently run a knife around outer edge of cake to loosen. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes; remove sides of pan, and let cake cool 1 hour or until completely cool.
6. Stir together powdered sugar and next 3 ingredients. Drizzle glaze over cooled cake. Garnish, if desired.