1. In a medium saucepan, cook the cranberry beans in boiling water until tender, about 12 minutes. Drain and transfer to a plate. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the tomato juice with the cucumber, yellow pepper, onion, fennel, jalapeño, scallion and 2 tablespoons of the cilantro. Add the beans, cover and refrigerate overnight.
3. Stir the lime and lemon zest and juice into the soup. Season with salt and pepper and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
4. Light a grill. Thread the scallops and shrimp on skewers, brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill over a medium-hot fire until lightly charred, about 2 minutes per side. Generously brush the bread with olive oil and grill over a medium-hot fire until lightly charred, about 1 minute per side. Rub the bread with the garlic clove.
5. Stir the remaining 2 tablespoons of cilantro into the soup. Serve the gazpacho with the seafood and bread.