1. Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes to prevent burning.
2. Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired; set aside.
3. Combine olive oil and next 5 ingredients in a zip-top plastic freezer bag. Remove and reserve 3 Tbsp. marinade for basting.
4. Add shrimp to plastic bag; seal and shake to coat. Chill 20 minutes.
5. Remove shrimp from marinade, discarding marinade. Thread shrimp evenly onto skewers.
6. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 3 minutes on each side or just until shrimp turn pink, basting occasionally with reserved 3 Tbsp. marinade. Serve shrimp with lime wedges.
Oven method: Omit wooden skewers; combine shrimp and next 6 ingredients in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Bake at 450° for 10 to 12 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink.