1. Trim and discard fat from chops. Rinse chops, pat dry, and rub with 1 teaspoon oil.
2. Mix garam masala and garlic powder. Rub spice mixture all over chops.
3. Place a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil and swirl to coat pan. Set chops in pan and brown well on each side, pressing meat flat with a spatula if needed to get even color, 2 to 3 minutes a side.
4. Stir cranberry-raspberry juice blend and broth into pan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cover and simmer over low heat, turning once, until chops are no longer pink in center (cut to test), 15 to 18 minutes total. With a slotted spatula, transfer chops to a platter; keep warm.
5. Mix 2 tablespoons water with cornstarch; stir into pan, then stir over high heat until boiling, 2 minutes. Pour over chops. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.