1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Cut 8 (8-inch) pieces of parchment paper, fold each in half, and cut in a semicircle. Unfold circles, and brush 1 tablespoon melted butter along 1 half of circle where fruit will go.
3. Combine 5 tablespoons melted butter and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Add fruit, and toss gently to coat.
4. Place 1/2 cup fruit mixture along buttered side of paper circle. Fold and press edges over twice in 1/4-inch folds to create an airtight seal. Arrange on baking sheet.
5. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until parchment packets puff up and release juices.
6. Transfer to serving plates, and slice open packets.