- 1 medium diced peeled avocado
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/4 pounds sea scallops (about 12)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin, divided
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 chopped scallion
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1. In a small bowl, toss avocado and lime juice.
- 2. Sprinkle scallops with salt, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon cumin. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add scallops; cook, turning once, until golden and cooked through (about 3 minutes).
- 3. Transfer scallops to a plate. Add corn, scallion, white wine, and remaining cumin to skillet; cook corn until tender, stirring constantly (about 2 minutes).
- 4. Spoon corn mixture onto 4 serving plates; top each with about 3 scallops.
- Calories: 375
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 29g
- Carbohydrate: 41g
- Fiber: 8g
- Cholesterol: 47mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 306mg
- Calcium: 56mg