Decoration time: 30 min.
1. Tint 1/2 cup of frosting yellow and the remaining frosting green. Set both frostings aside.
2. To make the cookie "flowers", place 8 vanilla wafers on a cookie sheet. Decorate them by first covering them with yellow frosting. Then, starting on the outside edge of each cookie, place M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies in a circle and fill in the rest to look like a flower. Let set for at least an hour.
3. Cover the cake with the green frosting. Through the frosting, drag the tines of a fork up and down along the sides of the cake for grass effect.
4. Arrange the vanilla wafer "cookie flowers" on top of the cake.
5. Using the remaining green frosting, pipe leaves around the flowers to finish off your sweet garden!