1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray bottom and sides of 8-inch cake pan with cooking spray. Line bottom with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Beat eggs and sugar in large mixing bowl on high speed with a hand-held electric mixer until doubled in volume, about 5 minutes. (Use medium speed for a stand mixer.)
3. Place chocolate and Fleischmann?s in large heat proof bowl. Place in large skillet of almost simmering water. Heat until chocolate and Fleischmann?s are melted and smooth, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
4. Fold 1/3 of beaten eggs into chocolate mixture. Fold in remaining beaten eggs 1/3 at a time until thoroughly combined. Pour batter into prepared pan.
5. Place cake pan into 13- x 9-inch baking pan. Place in oven. Pour enough boiling water to reach about halfway up sides of pan. Bake 30 minutes, or until edge starts to firm up.