Prep time: 20 min.
Baking time: 12-15 min.
Decoration time: 30 min.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Knead the cookie dough and flour together until smooth.
2. Roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut 6 tulip shapes out of the dough with the knife, using the printable template as your guide. Transfer them to a cookie sheet. Gather up the dough scraps and re-roll, if necessary.
3. Slide a craft stick underneath each tulip cookie, and press it into the dough. Bake cookies in oven until golden brown, about 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer the cookie sheet to a wire rack.
4. While the cookies are cooling, divide the vanilla frosting between 4 bowls. Using food coloring, tint the frosting pink, light blue, yellow and purple. Spread frosting over the cookies, and arrange M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies for Easter on the cookies' tops. Let dry, about 30 minutes.
5. Fill the flowerpot with Styrofoam™, and cover with Easter grass.
6. Wrap each craft stick with green cellophane, and tie it with a curling ribbon. Press the craft sticks into the Styrofoam™, making a floral-like arrangement. Sprinkle M&M'S® Brand Speckled Milk Chocolate Eggs around the Easter grass, if desired.
Tip: An apple makes a great substitute for the Styrofoam™ ball. Push the craft sticks into apples that have been arranged in the flowerpot, and cover with Easter grass.
Tip: For great table favors, make small versions with a 3-inch flowerpot for each guest. Fill each one with Styrofoam™, cover it with Easter grass, and press a flower inside. Decorate and personalize them with the guests' names.