1. Beat butter and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs; beat until fluffy. Beat in vanilla.
2. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Beat into butter mixture gradually until combined.
3. Roll half of dough to 1/4- to 3/8-inch thickness on a heavily floured surface. Brush flour on surface of cookie mold with a pastry brush. Press mold firmly onto flat surface of dough, and then lift straight up. (Re-flour mold for each pressing.) Repeat with remaining dough.
4. Trim dough around cookies, and place 1 inch apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Let dry at room temperature 24 hours. (If baked immediately, designs will fade as cookie rises.)
5. Preheat oven to 300°. Bake 12 minutes or until set but not browned. Let cool completely; store in an airtight container.