1. Preheat oven to 300°. Pour graham cracker crumbs into a 6 1/2-in.-diameter springform pan with a rim at least 3 in. high; add butter and stir to mix. Press mixture evenly over bottom and 1/2 in. up side of pan.
2. In a large bowl, with a mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar until smooth. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition and scraping down inside of bowl as needed. Beat in flour, brandy, and 1 1/2 tsp. nutmeg just until incorporated. Pour into crust-lined pan and bake until small cracks are visible on sides but center jiggles when cake is gently shaken, 40 to 50 minutes.
3. Run a thin-bladed spatula between cheesecake and pan rim. Put cheesecake on a rack and let cool completely. Cover and chill until cold, at least 3 hours.
4. Remove pan rim. If any moisture has collected on cake, gently blot dry with a paper towel. Cut cake slices with a serrated knife, running knife under hot water and wiping clean after each slice.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together cream and remaining 1/4 cup sugar until stiff peaks form. Dollop whipped cream onto cheesecake and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 tsp. nutmeg.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.