1. Rub both sides of roast evenly with fajita seasoning.
2. Cook roast in hot oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until browned on all sides.
3. Combine stewed tomatoes and 2 cups water; pour over roast in Dutch oven. Cover, reduce heat to low, and cook 4 hours or until roast is tender. Remove roast, and shred using 2 forks.
4. Skim fat from tomato liquid in Dutch oven, and discard. Stir shredded beef into tomato liquid.
5. Combine rice and parsley. Serve beef mixture over rice.