1. Bake fish fillets as directed on package. Cut each fillet into bite-size pieces.
2. Heat taco shells in oven as directed on box.
3. In medium bowl, mix mayonnaise and seasoning mix; stir in coleslaw mix. Let stand 5 minutes. Fill shells with fish pieces and coleslaw mixture; top with taco sauce.
4. Serve With: While the taco shells are baking, heat some Old El Paso® refried beans to serve with the finished tacos.
5. Time-Saver: Skip the coleslaw mix and mayo. Purchase 2 pints of creamy coleslaw at the supermarket deli and stir in the taco seasoning mix.