What’s old is new. Try this spin on an old favorite made with 100% DOLE® Canned Pineapple Juice.
1. Drain pineapple well; reserve juice.
2. Combine reserved juice with pineapple juice in measuring cup. Add water to make 2 cups.
3. Combine juice mixture and gelatin in saucepan. Let stand 1 minute. Stir over low heat until completely dissolved. Stir in sweetener.
4. Pour into bowl. Chill until slightly thickened (consistency of egg whites) about 1 hour.
5. Fold in pineapple, pumpkin and whipped topping. Pour into graham cracker crust. Chill 5 hours or overnight.
6. Serve with whipped topping and ground cinnamon, if desired.