- 2 pounds small red potatoes, unpeeled
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh or 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cucumber, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
Chill: 2 Hours
- Bring potatoes and water to cover to a boil. Cook 25 to 30 minutes or just until tender; drain and cool. Cut potatoes into quarters.
- Whisk together vinegar, oil, dill, salt, and pepper. Pour over warm potatoes.
- Stir in chopped bell pepper, cucumber, and green onions; add cheese, and toss to combine. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.