Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Amy Burke
- 1 dozen hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Toppings: chopped cooked bacon, smoked salmon, chopped black olives, chopped Spanish olives, sour cream, chopped sun-dried tomatoes, and chopped fresh herbs (dill, parsley, chives)
Total: 15 Minutes
- 1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks. Reserve egg whites.
- 2. Mash yolks with mayonnaise, onion, and hot sauce until well blended. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into reserved egg whites; cover loosely with plastic wrap. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 1 day. Serve with desired toppings.