1. Brown ground beef, drain off excess grease, set aside.
2. Cook cubed potatoes until browned and the tines of a fork can pass easily through the potato, set aside.
3. Saute red onion, set aside.
4. Saute red pepper, set aside.
5. In a large bowl combine ground beef, red onion, red pepper, russet potatoes, cilantro, Anaheim peppers and Mexican red sauce. Mix well.
6. Take a large flour tortilla and add 1/2 cup of ground beef mixture, add one whole roasted green chili and cheese. Fold into a burrito and place in a 10″ x 13″ baking dish. Repeat process with additional flour tortillas.
7. Cover tortillas with Sofrito sauce and bake in a 350-degree oven for 45 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and spoon cheese sauce (recipe below) over burritos.