1. Combine mango and 3/4 cups sugar in a glass bowl. Refrigerate covered for an hour.
2. Separate the yolk from the egg whites.
3. Set the egg whites aside for later use.
4. Combine DairyPure and evaporated milk and heat in a saucepan on medium-low until the milk is
slightly scalded. Make sure to use a high temperature spoon so you don't get melted plastic in your milk.
5. Place 3/4 cups sugar in a mixing bowl.
6. Pour the scalded milk mixture onto the sugar.
7. Add 5 egg yolks to the mix, stirring after each yolk.
8. Pour in a saucepan and cook over medium-high heat.
9. Thickened when the mixture will coat a spoon.
10. Remove from heat.
11. Refrigerate for an hour, stirring twice.
12. Combine with mango/sugar.
13. Use mixture to prepare the ice cream according to your ice cream makers directions.
14. After the ice cream has hardened (2 or 3 hours) serve immediately.