Prep time: 10 min.
Baking time: 21 min.
Decoration time: 40 min.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake pans with paper cupcake liners.
2. Roughly chop 2 cups of 3 MUSKETEERS® Brand MINIS®. Prepare cake mix according to package instructions and fold in chopped 3 MUSKETEERS® Brand MINIS®. Divide batter evenly between prepared cupcake pans.
3. Bake for approximately 18-21 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven, transfer to wire rack and let cool completely.
4. Spoon 1 cup of vanilla frosting into a resealable bag with a small corner snipped. Line the cupcakes in a 5 x 5 square. Pipe a circle of vanilla frosting around the outside edge of each cupcake. Divide the remaining vanilla frosting between 5 bowls. Tint each one a different color. Using the photograph as guide, frost the graham crackers, alternating colors with each one, and place one cracker on top of each cupcake. Using the vanilla frosting, pipe "stitching" around the graham crackers.
5. Arrange with M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies to outline the quilt and write messages.