- 4 5-oz. skinless cod fillets
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 15 Triscuit crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1. Preheat oven to 450ºF. Line a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with foil and mist with cooking spray.
- 2. Pat fish dry with paper towels. Sprinkle with pepper; transfer to pan. Combine crushed crackers and dill in a bowl. Mix mayonnaise, mustard and lemon juice in another bowl.
- 3. Spread mayonnaise mixture over tops of fillets. Sprinkle cracker mixture on top and gently press to adhere.
- 4. Bake until fish is cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.Genevieve Ko, Health
- Calories: 234
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 27g
- Carbohydrate: 14g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 320mg
- Calcium: 24mg