1. Add butter, chicken broth, hash browns, chicken,and bacon to slow cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH for about 2 hours.
2. Remove lid and stir in the vegetable mix, corn, peas. Cook 1 hour.
3. In a small bowl combine cornstarch with 1/4 cup water, stir until smooth. Then stir cornstarch mixture into the slow cooker. (keep lid off)
4. Cube the cream cheese and add into the slow cooker. Stir until melted.
5. Let cook until soup is thickened (probably about 10-15 minutes).
6. Add in pepper and salt to taste.
7. Ladle into bowls and serve with biscuits.