1. Combine the fish sauce, soy sauce, lime juice and sugar in a bowl and blend well.
2. Pour oil into a skillet over medium-high heat and scramble the eggs.
3. Remove eggs and set aside in bowl or on plate.
4. Add garlic and scallions and fry until soft. Add sauce mixture, crickets and eggs back into the skillet, and warm thoroughly.
5. Cook rice noodles and add to the skillet. Add in bean sprouts and toss thoroughly, being careful not to break the noodles. Top with peanuts, cilantro, and garnish with a lime wedge.