Photo: Beth Dreiling; Styling: Lisa Powell Bailey
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pimiento-stuffed Spanish olives
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
Chill: 30 Minutes
Bake: 8 Minutes
Cool: 30 Minutes
- 1. Stir together cream cheese, Spanish olives, and 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise. Shape cream cheese mixture into 2 (6-inch) logs; wrap in plastic wrap, and chill at least 30 minutes, or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container up to 2 days.
- 2. Place pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan.
- 3. Bake pecans at 350° for 8 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring occasionally. Let cool 30 minutes or until completely cool.
- 4. Roll cream cheese log in chopped chives and toasted pecans just before serving.