Photo: Miki Duisterhof; Styling: Stephana Bottom
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 12-oz. container frozen orange juice, defrosted
- 1 12-oz. container frozen lemonade, defrosted
- 1 48-oz. bottle cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 25.4-oz. bottle sparkling apple cider or 750ml bottle sparkling wine, chilled
Chill: 6 Hours
- 1. Divide cranberries between 2 ice cube trays, fill with water and freeze.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine all juices and fruit. Chill for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- 3. Just before serving add cranberry ice cubes and cider or wine to punch; stir well. Transfer to a pitcher and serve right away.
- Calories: 208
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 52g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 43mg