Be the first to rate it
- 7 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups frozen lemon juice from concentrate, thawed
- 4 mint sprigs
- 3 lavender sprigs*
- Garnishes: lemon slices, lavender and mint sprigs
Stand: 2 Hours
- Bring 7 cups water to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in 1 cup sugar, and cook, stirring constantly, 1 to 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves; remove from heat. Stir in lemon juice, mint sprigs, and lavender sprigs; let stand at least 2 hours.
- Pour lemonade mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into a large pitcher, discarding herbs. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- *2 tablespoons dried lavender flowers may be substituted.