1. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake almonds in a single layer in a shallow pan 5 to 7 minutes or until toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through. Cool 20 minutes.
2. Whisk together mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Add chicken, next 2 ingredients, and toasted almonds, and toss until well blended. Cover and chill 2 to 24 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 450°. Cut piecrust into 8 (4 1/2-inch) rounds. Press each dough round into a lightly greased 3 1/2-inch brioche mold, pressing dough up sides. Fold dough over edge of molds, and pinch to secure. Arrange molds on a baking sheet.
4. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool pastry shells in molds on a wire rack 1 minute. Loosen shells from molds using a small knife; remove shells from molds to wire racks, and cool completely (about 20 minutes).
5. Fill cooled pastry shells with chicken salad just before serving.