- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3 (1-ounce) unsweetened chocolate baking squares, melted
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 3 cups grated zucchini (about 5)
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Powdered sugar
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Beat eggs at medium speed with an electric mixer. Gradually add granulated sugar; beat until blended. Add chocolate and oil; beat until blended. Gradually add flour mixture; beat at low speed until blended. Fold in zucchini and pecans. Pour batter into a well-greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on a wire rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.