If Twizzlers make you think of lazy childhood afternoons and fun nights at the movies, then this recipe is a must-make for you. Upgrade the classic strawberry sweet with a decadant chocolate drizzle tonight.
- 1 12-oz. bag Strawberry Twizzlers
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon multicolor nonpareils
- 1. Line a baking sheet with parchment. Cut Twizzlers into 1 1/2-inch lengths; set on baking sheet in a single layer.
- 2. Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on 50 percent power for 15 seconds. Stir and microwave for 15 seconds longer. Stir again. Continue to cook and stir until chocolate chips are melted and smooth. (Alternatively, melt chips in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water.)
- 3. Dip a fork into chocolate and wave back and forth over Twizzler pieces. Sprinkle with nonpareils. Let stand until chocolate has set.
- Calories: 33
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 6g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Sodium: 17mg