1. Turn Breakfast Bread Dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead 3 or 4 times. Roll into a 20- x 14-inch rectangle. Spread with softened butter, leaving a 1-inch border on all sides.
2. Stir together granulated sugar and next 2 ingredients. Sprinkle sugar mixture over butter. Sprinkle chocolate over sugar.
3. Roll dough up tightly, starting at 1 long side; cut into 16 slices using a serrated knife. Place rolls, cut sides down, in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
4. Cover and let stand 1 hour.
5. Preheat oven to 350°. Uncover rolls, and bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes. Drizzle rolls with Vanilla-Orange Glaze, and serve immediately.
To make ahead: Prepare recipe through Step 3. Cover and chill 8 to 24 hours. Let stand 1 hour and 30 minutes. Proceed as directed in Step 5.